Welcome to Leak King
Leak King roof fasteners are being used on various major projects in and around South Africa due to its unique characteristics which make it stand out way above other conventional roof fastening systems.
Leak King roof fasteners are being exported from South Africa to various countries because it proofs to be a fantastic leak free fastening system which need no maintenance nor specialized skill to install.
Leak King roof fasteners is a South African patent which contribute greatly to job creation and secure many safe and leak-free roofs over the heads of South Africans and those around the world. Leak King Screws would be around for many more years to come since there are no other fastening systems that can rival its effectiveness and competitive cost.
If you want to have a roof fastened leak and hassle free use Leak King and buy yourself watertight peace of mind.
Here are some links to our You Tube videos:
Quick Installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rybe85B0Y2w
Uniqueness of Leak-King roof Fasteners
· Unique underpinning that supports the roof sheet from underneath.
· Adding rigidity to the overall roof structure.
· Prevents indentations and loosening of fasteners, which lead to leakage.
· No metal contact between screw and sheeting,
· Polyprop cone act as isolator and absorbs contraction and expansion.
· Poly-isobutyl rubber seal that remains permanently flexible and vulcanizes onto the roof sheet and screw effectively preventing any leakage.
· Value added product
Leak king Roof fasteners complies to a ISO Catogary 4 standard
· Watertight peace of mind
· No equal product available on the market
· CSIR tested and approved ( Council for Scientific and Industrial Research )
· Can be applied on new roofs and old roofs
· Extreme high resistance to pull-out – ideal for coastal regions where high winds persist.
· Less expensive than concealed fixings - although somewhat more expensive than conventional fixings.
· No maintenance under normal conditions
· Superior South African quality product